Please see our Careers page for application details
Under general supervision, performs any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain
a property in a clean and orderly manner. Performs related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary
responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary job duties.
Provide a full range of unskilled and semi-skilled tasks in the maintenance of buildings
and grounds including, but not limited to:
- Participate in minor custodial activities involved in office cleaning, e.g. spot removal,
wipe furniture, clean windows, walls & doors, dust desks and other areas, as needed.
- Clean office, clubhouse, restrooms, vacated properties, and other areas of Community.
- Empty wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops, and/or powered
scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners
- Dust and polish furniture, metalwork such as fixtures and fittings, window blinds, and
- Wash dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils, and flatware in clubhouse.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
- Observe established policies and procedures.
- Keep storage areas well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Maintain equipment and supplies used to perform job.
- Inform supervisor when maintenance supplies are low and when equipment needs to
be repaired or replaced.
- Assist with set-up and clean up for various Community programs.