Please see our Careers page for application details
The primary responsibilities of an RV Camp Host are greeting guests, providing information
about the RV Park and facilities, answering questions, daily maintenance and cleaning, and
serving as liaison between Park guests and Park staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary
responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary job duties.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and the
qualifications for the position. The job description is not intended to be inclusive of all
duties an individual in the position might be asked to perform or of all the qualifications
that may be required now or in the future. We will not ask you to perform a task that is
inherently unsafe or that you are not adequately trained to perform. When we do ask for
your assistance with any job we expect an enthusiastic and cooperative response.
Performs any combination of the following duties for guests to turn a possible visitor into
a customer and performs related duties as assigned including, but not limited to:
- Greet and assist visitors and guests. Handle requests for RV spaces received by
phone, e-mail, or customers at desk.
- Inform guests about property rules and distribute information to guests concerning
rates, availability of spaces, description of facilities and services.
- Assist guests with registration and check-out processes. Keep records of space
availability and guests’ accounts, manually or using computer.
- Compute bills and collect payment for guests, including processing credit or debit card
transactions, and accurately document.
- Must be observant for activities within the property requiring immediate attention,
ranging from a tree needing to be trimmed to a problem guest.
- Keep a written report of complaints and criticism of park facilities, report situations that
could affect the health and safety of visitors, and report any maintenance items which
need immediate attention and promptly communicate to supervisor.
- Maintain clean facilities including emptying trash containers, sweeping floors, cleaning
bathrooms. Pick up litter throughout the property.
- Comply with all Camp Host duties, Company policies and procedures
- Attend training sessions and courses as may be required
- Distribution information about area attractions and sight-seeing opportunities.
- May make restaurant, transportation, or entertainment reservation, and arrange for
sight-seeing or other tours. Answer inquiries pertaining to travel directions.
- May rent dock space at marina, if applicable
- Other duties as assigned