We welcome RVs of all sizes in our Western Colorado RV Resort, and offer you a wide range of sites with full or partial hook-ups. From tiny pop-ups and small truck campers to the ultimate luxury Big Rigs, we have just the spot for you at Glenwood Canyon Resort.
Our RV Resort is located near the Colorado River and is just minutes away from Glenwood Springs.
Smaller RVs and pop-ups will be thrilled with a site right on the banks of the Colorado River in our lower resort camping area. Larger RVs can enjoy more panoramic views of the canyon and river from higher ground.
– AAA approved
– Woodalls rated:♦♦♦♦
– Trailer Life rated: 8.5/9/9
– Call for Discounted Weekly and Monthly rates.
– Placement is guaranteed by area rather than site.
- sites include 30 or 50 amp electric service
- Wi-fi (UPPER + BIG RIG SITES ONLY)
- sewer & water hook-ups
- dump station
- picnic tables at all rv sites
- River Front sites include fire rings
- River Front sites: length limit: 30ft overall
- Sorry, no pull-through sites available
- Sorry, tents are NOT allowed on RV sites
- No fires allowed at the two upper RV sites
- 2 night stay required on weekends
- 3 night stay required on holidays
- Rates are based on 2 guests per site
- Additional guests fee is $5/night (over the age of 5) with a maximum of 4 adults/2 youth per site
- All RV sites are pet friendly with an additional fee of $5 per pet per night
High Season: April through October
$58 per night
Off Season: November through March,
excluding holidays, weekends and special events.
$42 per night