Look no further! You have just found the perfect site for your next reunion.
At Glenwood Canyon Resort, we have a great combination of location, accommodations, activities and other fun stuff to make sure your reunion is a huge success!
Let’s start with Location. We’re conveniently located right off I-70 in the Colorado Rocky Mountains between Aspen and Vail. The resort is in the spectacular Glenwood Canyon with the Colorado River running through the property. Although it feels secluded, we’re just a few minutes from the town of Glenwood Springs and the world famous Hot Springs Pool.
Next, Accommodations. Choose from a wide variety of lodging accommodations to meet whatever needs your group requires:
- For those that prefer to "rough it" a bit, we have tent sites located right on the banks of the Colorado River; or you might consider a closer together encounter in our group camping area. Easy on the budget.
- Like camping but prefer sleeping on a bed? Our camper cabins might be just right. We supply the cabin and the beds, you supply the linens.
- Prefer to bring your accommodations with you? Not to worry, we have a great choice of sites for small RVs on the riverbank or big rig RV sites with full hook ups.
- Enjoy more luxury in our very popular resort cabins offering private bedroom and bath, full kitchen, dining and living room area and loft with beds for additional sleeping space.
- Our top of the line in luxury accommodations are our brand new two and three bedroom suites. These open up for shared space if you desire. Great for large families!
Activities are a requirement for any reunion and we have lots to choose from right on site at our Outdoor Adventure Center. Choose an exhilarating whitewater rafting adventure down the popular Shoshone Rapids. Top off your rafting with a fun zip across the Colorado River on our new Zipline; test your courage as you jump off the Leap of Faith; or challenge your skills of balance and agility as you cross our High Ropes Course and Climbing Wall. Mountain bike rentals are available on site as well. For the smaller ones, spend some time at our Playground or meet new friends at our Game room.
Finally, eat, drink, relax and unwind at the Canyon Club and No Name Bar & Grill. We offer breakfast, lunch, appetizers and dinner specials with entertainment during the summer months. We also have a covered pavilion and barbecue available for your group for evening dining if you’d rather do the cooking.
We look forward to helping your family create lasting memories. For more information on family reunions and our inclusive group rates, please contact our Events Planner at 800.958.6737.