Like camping but prefer sleeping on a bed? Our camper cabins might be just right. We supply the cabin and the beds, you supply the sleeping bags.
For a great family camping experience without the hassle of loading a ton of equipment into your vehicle and pounding stakes into the ground, try one of these affordable cabins.
These rustic log cabins can accommodate up to four people with a full size bed and set of bunk beds. Roast marshmallows or just hang out by the group campfire after a full day of fun.CAMPER CABINS INFO:
- Cabins equipped with lighting
- No electrical outlets or running water
- Common area with charcoal grills & picnic tables
- Campfire pit in common area
- Close to bathhouse and other amenities
- Bring your own linens or sleeping bags
- 2 night stay required on weekends
- 3 night stay required on holidays
- Maximum four persons per cabin
- Damage Deposit Required
- All cabins including deck areas are NON SMOKING
- Pets are allowed in “Pet Friendly” cabins only and must be reserved in advance
- Pet limit is 1 med/large dog or 2 small dogs. Additional fee of $15 per pet per night and requires an additional damage deposit.
High Season: Memorial Day Weekend
through Labor Day Weekend
$65 per night sun - thurs
$85 per night fri - sat + holidays
Off Season: September through May,
excluding holidays, weekends and special events.
$45 - $55 per night